1. Why Choose Cannabis Hive? At Cannabis Hive, we are dedicated to providing the best quality products at affordable costs. We strongly believe in the healing powers of cannabis. Our goal is to help our customers feel their best physically, mentally, and emotionally. We offer 100% organic, non-GMO hemp products grown out of Jacksonville. Our products are offered in various forms, such as pills and liquids.
2. What Is CBD and what are its benefits? CBD is the second most prevalent of the active ingredients in cannabis. It is derived from the hemp plant and does not create the “high” effect that THC, the other prevalent ingredient in cannabis, has. CBD has numerous health, beauty, and wellness values. Some of these effects include alleviating pain, insomnia, and anxiety relief. CBD is also healthy for your loved pets!
3. Is CBD Legal? CBD is legal in most States except in Nebraska, Idaho, and South Dakota. We will not be able to ship any CBD to the aforementioned States.
4. Will I test positive in a drug test? Yes, the use of full-spectrum CBD products may lead to a positive drug test, because there can be a small amount of THC. If you consume enough THC (the hallucinogenic part of Cannabis, for CBD to be legal it should only have a small percentage of THC) ,even in small amounts, it can show on a drug test.
5. How long does our shipping take? Shipping Takes 5-7 Business Days on regular Ground Shipping.
6. Is there a return policy? If so, what is it? All Sales are Final However if you need any special attention please contact us. We will do our best to assist you.
7. What is the difference between Broad Spectrum vs Full Spectrum? Because broad-spectrum extracts contain multiple cannabinoids, they also produce the “entourage effect*,” but without the THC. In a very simplified manner, broad-spectrum CBD is like a mix between full-spectrum CBD and CBD isolate. It contains the entire spectrum of cannabinoids EXCEPT for the THC part.
8. Are all CBD the same? No all CBD’s are not the same. We have included our lab reports to show you the % of CBD which each product contains.
9. What is the Entourage effect? The entourage effect is the result of the collegial symbiotic relationship of all naturally occurring cannabinoids found within the hemp plant. It is the result of all cannabinoids working together harmoniously to produce the effect that nature intended it to do. It is the natural components of the plant interacting within our bodies and this will yield a stronger influence in comparison than if only one of the cannabinoids is used alone.
10. Will CBD make me “High”? No CBD does not make you High like THC does. The Farm Bill allows a Maximum amount of %.03 THC allowance. Depending on the amount of THC, it can induce relaxation and enjoyable altered perceptions in some people, and anxiety, increased blood pressure, hallucinations, paranoia and even psychosis in others. Unlike THC, CBD is not a psychoactive agent, so there is less possibility that it will cause the same mental confusion, drowsiness or hallucinations that often come with THC.